The next livestream will be this Friday, June 20th at 7pm est! This will be the last livestream before I leave for camp, which means that this will be the last stream until late August/early September. If you want to get in one last livestream fix before those hot hot summer months, this is it!
Once the doodle is done, we’ll have a final night of Cards Against Humanity!
See you then!
END LIVESTREAM UPDATE!
Another Kingdom Hearts strip! Other than the fact that Kairi, Sora, and Riku mysteriously must build a raft to leave their island despite the fact that there are boats available, I find it incredibly annoying that Sora, and Sora alone, has to collect all the necessary supplies.
Apparently building a raft is like a group project, and Sora is the overly-worried-about-his-grades-kid who covers everyone else’s responsibility.
I’d be willing to accept the situation if Kairi lent a hand or performed some other required job, but no, she just stands on the raft and watches Sora run around the island collecting stuff.
I guess she’s making sure the raft doesn’t go anywhere?
Which means she’s an anchor.
For the raft, and on Sora’s life.
Pre-camp starts next week, and I still have a lot of stuff to do before I head up there. Here’s the list:
- Clean apartment
At first glance, that list might not too intimidating, but let me tell you, that’s a lot of stuff. If I were playing “I Spy” right now, I could be spying at any of the following pieces of garbage/nonsense littered around my computer chair:
- A Gatorade bottle filled with York Peppermint Patty wrappers
- A large glass mug filled with old tea bags
- A small glass mug with only one old tea bag
- Somewhere between five and thirty bottle caps
- Two keyboards on the floor, one broken, one not.
- Multiple bags with generally empty chinese lunch special containers
- A huge (but half full) cardboard cylinder of oats
- An uncountable amount of fast food bags
- Two empty Friendly’s ice cream tubs (mint chocolate chip, of course)
- An empty box of Raisin Bran
- The plastic bag that actually held the Raisin Bran, ingeniously placed next to the box
- A little tupperware full of pistachio shells
- Two large plates, two small plates, one cereal bowl, one large tupperware with a fork inside, surrounded by more York Peppermint Patty wrappers
- A large glass cup filled with fast food wrappers
- What can probably be called “every item of clothing I’ve worn in the last two months (plus some other clothes)” strewn about the floor.
- Three empty orange juice containers
- Two empty Turkey Hill iced tea containers
Keep in mind, by the way, that this is just the stuff that I happen to see. Holding these bricks of garbage together is mortar of… more stuff I suppose.
Also, a bunch of tangled wires so massive that I can feel its gravitational pull.
I get the feeling that if Dan reads this, he might feel some tightness in his chest and shortness of breath.