My MTA mini adventure:
- Get on train
- Two stops later the doors close and we move about 100 feet
- “This is now an express train” (train no longer makes local stops and will skip the next four stops which at least half the train gets off at)
- Train enters express lane
- Train proceeds to STOP AT EVERY LOCAL STOP DUE TO TRAIN TRAFFIC AHEAD, BUT SINCE WE’RE IN THE EXPRESS TRACK WE CANT GET OFF THE TRAIN.
- End up stopping at every stop, for an extended wait each time. All passengers are extremely mad.
- Finally get to the new station where we can take a train going local in the opposite direction.
- …A$$HOLE CONDUCTOR OPENS DOORS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRAIN SO HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE HAVE TO SQUEEZE INTO TWO STAIRCASES, WALK UNDER THE TRACKS, AND SQUEEZE BACK UP JUST TWO STAIRCASES
I hate you, MTA.