HEY GUESS WHAT IT’S NFL DRAFT TIME!
This means it’s another round of the Corpse Run Mock Draft, which is totally 100% accurate every year. Don’t bother checking up on that statement to see if it’s true or not. It isn’t, but don’t bother anyway…
I’m kind of hoping the Jets pull off a huge trade to set us up with some great future picks! IT’S TOTES GOING TO HAPPEN, OK? BELIEVE!
HERE WE GO!
- Cardinals – Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
- 49ers – Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State
- TRADE (NYJ -> WAS) Redskins – Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
- Raiders – Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
- Buccaneers – Josh Allen, DE, Kentucky
- TRADE (NYG -> CIN) Bengals – Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
- Jaguars – T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
- Lions – Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
- Bills – Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
- Broncos – Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
- TRADE (CIN -> NYG) Giants – Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
- Packers – Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
- Dolphins – Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan
- Falcons – Devin White, LB, LSU
- TRADE (WAS -> NYJ) Jets – Andre Dillard, OT, Washington St.
- Panthers – D.K. Metcalf, WR, Mississippi
- Giants – Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
- Vikings – Garrett Bradbury, C, N.C. State
- Titans – Brian Burns, DE, Florida State
- Steelers – Devin Bush, LB, Michigan
- Seahawks – Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi St.
- Ravens – Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi St.
- Texans – Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
- Raiders – Irv Smith, TE, Alabama
- Eagles – Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple
- Colts – Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
- Raiders – Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia
- Chargers – Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
- Seahawks – Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson
- Packers – A.J. Brown, WR, Mississippi
- Rams – Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
- Patriots – Greg Little, OT, Mississippi