Hey! The next livestream will be this Friday, May 9th at 7pm est! You guys will make doodle suggestions… and I’ll doodle them! There will be chatting! There will be Disney music! There will be games!
More specifically, we’ll be playing Surgeon Simulator. I’ve heard a lot of silly stuff concerning that game, and felt as though it was time I try it out!
See you then!
END LIVESTREAM UPDATE!
Rich and I are nearing the end of our Xenoblade Chronicles run, and I’m loving every second of the finale thus far. It’s equal parts epic, plot twists (some not so subtle), and things going to heck for the main cast.
I can’t wait to see how it all goes down from here.
That said, if I were Shulk, I’d be using that whole “seeing into the future” thing a bit differently. Forget that one specific ability, if I were suddenly granted any kind of supernatural power, I’d probably be selfish with it.
I don’t mean to suggest that I’d go rob banks and stuff, but there’s probably a legal way to benefit from having superpowers. Shulk happens to find his in the strip above.
It’s that time again, by the way… NFL Draft time!
Despite the fact that I say this every year, draft day is like Christmas to me. Every fan wakes up in the morning full of hope and excitement, and by day’s end they’ll have shiny new players helping out their favorite teams. It’s my favorite day of the year! With that in mind, I present the Third Annual Corpse Run Mock Draft!
- Texans – Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
- Rams – Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
- Jaguars – Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
- Browns – Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
- Raiders – Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
- Falcons – Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
- Buccaneers – Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
- Vikings – C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
- Bills – Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
- Lions – Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
- Titans – Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
- Giants – Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
- Rams – Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
- Bears – Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh
- Steelers – Odell Beckham Jr, WR, LSU
- Cowboys – Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
- Ravens – Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
- Jets – Zack Martin, OG, Notre Dame
- Dolphins – Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama
- Cardinals – Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
- Packers – Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville
- Eagles – Marqise Lee, WR, USC
- Chiefs – Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
- Bengals – Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State
- Chargers – Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
- Browns – Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
- Saints – Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State
- Panthers – Xavier Su’a-Filom OG, UCLA
- Patriots – Rashede Hageman, DT, Minnesota
- 49ers – Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State
- Broncos – Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia
- Jaguars (trade) – Blake Bortles, QB, UCF
Luck has never been on my side in creating mock drafts, and I fully expect this year will be no different. I hope that’s the case, however, as I unfortunately created a doomsday scenario for the Jets (you guys know I love them) where there were no wide receivers, cornerbacks, or safeties that I liked by the time we picked.
We totally need offensive line help, however, so I wouldn’t be bummed out should we land Zack Martin.
Apologies for the sports talk, I just really love draft day!