The next livestream will be this Friday, November 21st at 7pm est! See you then!
END LIVESTREAM UPDATE!
Movember donation update: Dropping another reminder about my friendAnthony’s Movember donation page. After beating the heck out of Ewing’s Sarcoma two years ago, he started a donation team over at the Movember site and has raised over $18,000 since! If you’d like to donate, click here!
Back to your regularly scheduled programming:
I had my Saturday pretty well planned out this weekend:
- Wake up at 8:30
- Get to post office by 8:50 (they open at 9)
- Mail out costume contest pins
- Go to Costco and buy garbage bags
- Get home & make a strip
- Whatever from there on out
Here’s what actually happened:
- Wake up at 7
- Somehow be late leaving apartment and get to post office at 9:15
- Wait on huge line that wouldn’t have been there if I arrived on time
- Listen to lady a couple spots ahead of me loudly and incessantly complain about how there are only two postal workers that morning
- Wonder why she thinks it’s their fault that they were the only two people scheduled
- Stand around for half an hour while she still complains about the lack of workers
- Finally come to the conclusion that the lady is a self-centered jerk
- Mail out buttons
- Go to Costco
- Eat a hot dog
- Pick up large box of garbage bags
- See that 3.5 lb bags of m&m’s are on sale for six-fifty
- Buy that too
- Get home
- Eat m&m’s
While I did make this strip on Saturday, the timing of everything was very off. Specifically, when I was eating m&m’s two hours had suddenly passed. By that I don’t mean that I was messing around and time got away from me, I mean that I was eating m&m’s, it was two hours later, and I had zero recollection of anything that happened during that time.
Whether I passed out or went into an m&m coma doesn’t matter I guess… m&m’s man, dangerous stuff.