Awww yeah, it’s that time of the year again! My absolutely favorite day… NFL Draft day! Every draft day (I think) has had some kind of draft related comic, so… draft time!
Before we get to draft stuff, I’m going to take a moment to talk about some Armenian stuff. So there was this movie that came out over the weekend (The Promise) that centers around the Armenian Genocide. The primary focus of the movie is a love story, but having it viewed under the lens of the genocide is a bit of a first for a major motion picture.
It was pretty decent and I generally recommend that other folks check it out. As someone with some Armenian heritage, I think it’d be a positive thing if the movie didn’t totally bomb at the box office (which it is currently doing). In a small attempt to promote this thing. If you happen to go see it, write your email address on your ticket, take a photo, and email it to me at [email protected]
I’ll doodle you a one character sketch of your choice so long as it isn’t an NSFW request!
OK, BACK TO THE DRAFT! IT’S TIME FOR…
The Sixth Annual Corpse Run Mock Draft!
- Browns – Myles Garret, DL, Texas A&M
- 49ers – Solomon Thomas, DL, Stanford
- Bears – Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State
- Jaguars – Jamal Adams, S, LSU
- Titans – Johnathan Allen, DL, Alabama
- Jets – Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
- Chargers – Mitchell Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
- Panthers – Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
- Bengals – Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
- Bills – O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama
- Saints – Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
- Browns – DeShaun Watson, QB, Clemson
- Cardinals – David Njoku, TE, Miami
- Eagles – Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State
- Colts – Cam Robinson, OL, Alabama
- Ravens – Ryan Ramczyk, OL, Wisconsin
- Washington – Corey Davis, WR, W. Michigan
- Titans – Taco Charlton, DL, Michigan
- Buccaneers – Hanson Reddick, DL, Temple
- Broncos – Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama
- Lions – T.J. Watt, LB, Wisconsin
- Dolphins – John Ross, WR, Washington
- Giants – Forrest Lamp, OL, W. Kentucky
- Raiders – Malik McDowel, DL, Michigan State
- Texans – Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech
- Seahawks – Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
- Chiefs – Garret Bolles, OL, Utah
- Cowboys – JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
- Packers – Jabrill Peppers, LB, Michigan
- Steelers – DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
- Falcons – Caleb Brantley, DL, Florida
- Saints – Derek Darnett, DL, Tennessee
Guaranteed to be wrong or your money back!